On March 2nd 2017, we officially kicked off our consortium with a meeting in Hotel New York, Rotterdam [Read more]
The first annual meeting was held in Paris 19-20 October 2017.
The following LISTEN courses have been organized in 2018:
- Viral Techniques (Mainz, 12-13 March 2018)
- Eye blink conditioning (Rotterdam, 20-21 March 2018)
- In vivo physiology (Rotterdam, 22-23 March 2018)
- Evoked Potentials (Göttingen, 17-18 April, 2018)
- Relational dababases (Göttingen, 19 April, 2018)
- Genetics of Hearing Disorders (22-23 May, 2018)
- Matlab (Salamanca, 28-31 May, 2018)
- Experimental Design (4-7 June, 2018)
The summer school on Neurobiology of Hearing was held in Salamanca between 21-5-2018 and 22-6-2018.
First publication from the consortium:
Cooper, N.P., Vavakou, A., van der Heijden, M. (2018) Vibration hotspots reveal longitudinal funneling of sound-evoked motion in the mammalian cochlea. Nature Comm.9: 3054. DOI: 10.1038/s41467-018-05483-z.
The second annual meeting and midterm review will be held at the Institute for Neurosciences in Montpellier from 13-14 September 2018.
Kick-off March 2nd 2017 (Updated:March 24, 2017)